Sunday 7 June 2015

Let's become Poetic

                     A poem written by a beautiful friend of mine who wants to know if she is good enough to write or not. So I thought what a better platform then this to know the reviews and comments
P.S- she is a newbie so go easy on her
     
   #The tunnel
A knee length blue dyed dress,
Looked back as I looked into the debris
The mind begin imploring the abandoned section
Inside the dimly lit tunnel of memories.
A wooden scented weary desk stared
Holding hands with an ink stained notebook.
A gallery of patterns, smoothly fabricated,
Inversely, robust and faded.
An endless ocean of half used pens,
The mad laughter, the chiming bells.
I met people too down a shaded turn.
The ones I spent an everlasting eternity with.
The ones I bargained happiness with.
And just as i wondered if I'm missing a thing,
A piece probably, something.
Not crucial, but almost.
I find it at the very end, secured in a dusted shelf,
A guy I loved more than life itself.
And thus the tunnel came to rest,
With all the elements knitted so smooth together,
Into the most beautiful wreckage ever,
I take out the blue fabric from the closet, with eyes heavier,
And stare at it for what seems like forever.

-sneha

No comments:

Post a Comment