Monday 15 June 2015

15 June 2015

"Rahul, what the hell are you doing here?" Vaishali asked him in a surprised tone. She didn't expected him to be at her hostel gate at 2 in the morning...hell, no one expects anyone at his or her doorstep at this point of time.
"I was just missing you, so i came by to say hello." Rahul replied, unaffected of the reaction her girlfriend just gave to him. He just lives a couple of blocks away from Vaishali's hostel so 'coming by to say hello' was not so difficult for him.
"I think you need to go home Rahul, what if anyone sees us?" Vaishali said to him, in a frightened tone. She was still looking here and there to confirm that no one was watching them.
"I think we have a strong enough clarification to give if anyone sees us."  Said Rahul, still unware of the gravity of the situation.
"And that is?" 
"That I am your boyfriend and I can meet you whenever I want to." Rahul declared with pride. He always thought Vaishali more of a trophy then her girlfriend. They were in a relationship for more than 3 years now. For everyone, Rahul and Vaishali were a perfect couple- They both were smart, intelligent and doctors and love each other...what else does anyone wants? But that was what everyone thinks about them...in reality,  the things were not so good between these two lovebirds.
"I am not having this discussion with you now, we will discuss it when you are sober." Vaishali said in an irritating tone.  She was trying hard not to get angry at him but Rahul sensed it, this is a disadvantage of a long relationship-you almost read your partner's mind by just listening to their voice.
"DO YOU THINK I AM DRUNK??" Rahul shouted angrily and marched towards Vaishali with his wobbly steps. He grabbed Vaishali's both arms and squeezed them till he heard her painful groan. He kinda enjoyed it whenever she cries in pain.
"Don't ever dare to call me a drunk, do you understand?" He shouted once again, enough to be heard by some people, the lights were turned on at the hostel rooms now.
"I am sorry...please leave me Rahul, please." She begged to him while she was still crying in pain. Rahul's grip was way too masculine for her to get rid off. Rahul was not a bad guy, in fact he loved Vaishali more than anything in the world, the problem was, that he was madly in love with her, he was like a psychopath now. Vaishali was frightened to see this side of Rahul, she could easily dump him-she was pretty enough to move on quickly but there was a problem...the problem was that she too loved him like hell and she just couldn't leave Rahul.
"I am sorry Vaishali, I promise I will...I will never hurt you, please don't leave me." Rahul released her from his tight grip and started to beg for forgiveness now. He was turning into a freak now, specially after her mother's death. He was breaking from inside, slowly but continuously. Tears were starting to roll down from his eyes. He was a genuine artist in this stuff, could convince any person in the world, let alone convincing a girl blindly in love with her.
"I am not leaving you Rahul, just calm down OK?" She replied, her voice becoming soft.
"I love you Vaishali, I love you so much...You love me too, right?" Rahul asked her. Before she could say anything there was a screeching sound which drew their attention towards the hostel door which was about to be opened.
"Who is he?" Niharika asked Vaishali. She was the first to arrive after hearing the shouting form her hostel gate. She immediately rushed downstairs to see what was happening though she already knew that she would definitely find Vaishali there.
"Someone I don't love anymore." She said and walked back towards her room...

No comments:

Post a Comment