Sunday 10 May 2015

10th May 2015

                                                  2
Just to be clear...This pic has nothing to do with the post i am about to share with you guys, consider it as an advertisement for my upcoming book 'First love matters...so does the second'.... 
"Where the hell were you?" Ashish asked me in a sleepy tone as I entered in the room. It was late, around 3 AM in the morning and i was still unable to sleep...It became my routine now- actually it was the routine for all of us hostelers, when exams are near, we suddenly became nocturnal... Coffee became our source of life, cold water became the F5 button for us- one splash of it and we are refreshed. In short, when rest if the people in Varanasi wakes up, hostelers in BHU go to sleep.
"Are i just came from the toilet" I replied hastily.
"With a laptop in your hand?" Ashish asked me and gave me a weird look. I knew i had to tell him the truth now, there was no hiding now.
"I was talking with Naina" I replied to him. i don't know what happens to me when i see her name but some blood rushes to my cheeks every single time i hear 'Naina'. It was just mysterious.
"Dude its 3 in the morning, go get a life...So jaa chutiye" Ashish said to me. he has a very fragile sleep and he surely doesn't want to be disturbed during his 'Beauty sleep'. He was right in a way- i was surely awake with the rest of the guys in my hostel but i had not read a single word of the book from the past three days. My whole time gets spent talking to this extremely cute girl Naina. Now who is She?
Naina was not in my class...hell she is not even in my subject group, I have met her only a single time and after that we started chatting on Facebook...and believe me, Now i am kind of starting to get addicted with her only when i had met her once. I don't know what is going on in my life. I don't want to define this feeling- this is something unnatural, something which is not normal to me. I am a guy who just flirts around with girls and all that stuff, but with Naina it does not happen to me. Girls like Naina are not made for flirting, they are made for loving (courtesy: Ranbeer Kapoor from YJHD). But i don't think it is that...Neither i am in love with her, nor she feels something for me in that context (that's what i felt)...But there is something between us which is extraordinary.
"This girl is getting in your head" Ashish said to me while putting his legs on me. He gets too 'touchy' while sleeping i must say that.
"Surely she is" I said and smiled while looking at my laptop screen. there was a message from her saying 'Good night my multi talented friend'.
"Good night cutie" i typed, sent the message and logged out of Facebook.

P.S- dedicated to a 'special' friend

2 comments: