Tuesday 5 May 2015

5th May 2015

Sometimes in your life, there comes a day when you try to recollect all the events which happened on that particular day and try to find something special in that but you can't find it. Some days are just... so normal that it looks like something is, you know, Abnormal going on.
Today i was lying on my bed, thinking about what special happened today, that would be worth posting on the blog but Couldn't thought of anything...though we nick named Amish once more, now he has 5 of them. Nick names are common in hostel, and let me tell you...these are not regular nicknames, they are offensive ones. But you can't do anything in that...after all what are friends there for?
So as i was lying in my bed, swiping the menu of my phone clueless, i got a message on Whatsapp.
"Congratulations for your book" the message read. I could forget everything in this world...Maybe one day i will become so old that even i may forget to breath but one thing i couldn't forget is those 10 digits- that was her number. I was numb, i didn't know what to reply...It was just two words- 'thank you' that i have to type to reply to her message but I don't wanted to do that.
"Well, it's just a book" I replied. Sometimes i wonder how much melodramatic i am from inside. She may have moved on in her life but i don't know why i always wanted to see myself as a part of her life. 
"You are the stupidest guy i have ever met in my life" Nidhi always used to tell me this whenever i talked about her. But she too knew about the things that happened in the past so she wasn't pressuring me much into moving on. She knew i will take my time...after all, she was my best friend for past 7 years now. Yes, a guy and girl can be best friends without any complications. Well, she was right, i am stupid...My situation was like the Hero of the movie 'interstellar'. I was trying to go into a black hole after knowing that it would crush me. But some how i had a hope that there is something else than darkness on the other side of that black hole.
"I have read some of it, is it really about me Vishal?" She asked me once again.
"Its just a book" i replied and closed the chat box. I clicked on 'settings' and again clicked on something which led to a confirmation box saying 'are you sure you want to block this number?" 
I clicked on 'yes'.
There are some things you have to let go in your life. May be she was one of them. The hero of the movie survived the black hole and found the other side of it which was far more safe then the planet earth, But if he would let go of that black hole and live his life, i am sure that also wouldn't hurt much. i was relieved after letting that 'black hole' go...i am sure there is some other 'planet' made for me to survive.
"So, nothing special today...What are you planning to write in your blog?" Amish was standing on the door for a while. He asked me, he too read my blog now.
"Every day has something special CGBP (His nickname- Its full form is a mystery, and let it be)... You just have to wait till the normal things happen to you" I replied. He gave me a questionable look and finally walked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment