Friday 1 May 2015

1st May 2015

Today was the day i was supposed to be happy... i was supposed to be full of zeal, full of excitement about my birthday, but i was not. Though i never wanted my past to haunt me but this is one thing you can't control...No matter how much you have moved on in your life, there will be always a void made by that person whom you considered 'special' way back in your life. As i was thinking about her and wondering what she would be doing by now (I haven't talked to her since 5 months for now), i got pulled out from my dreams by a tight kick on my butts...it was a fierce kick. before i could sense who had done that, i was attacked by a group of people kicking and slapping on my back mercilessly. it was painful, and dark. i was trying to speak but i couldn't due to two reasons:
1. it was the birthday bums i was getting, so i have to remain silent.
2. if i had said anything, i would be getting more of that for sure.
later on after cutting the cake, i got some calls from my Haldwani friends whom i was still in touch with. it was relieving that in this world where one does not even have time for calling their parents, someone calls and wishes you. but somewhere down the list of call logs of first may 2015, i was genuinely hoping to see a name. i wanted to see her name flashing on my phone screen and waiting for me to answer,  and this time...i will pick it up at the right time. but all this was ultimately a mere assumption of my idle mind...i was almost sure that wasn't going to happen..but according to a theory of Stephen Hawking...somewhere in a parallel universe, she would call me and will say to me -- "Happy Birthday to you Vishal"...

No comments:

Post a Comment