Monday 11 May 2015

11th May 2015

“Have you studied something?” Sameer asked Ashish, to which he looked at me and gave me a confused look. It was very unusual thing that Ashish was asked to answer… the ‘studying’ almost became an alien term for all of us. I gave Amish the same look
“I think i got my answer” Sameer said, face palming himself.
So, today Sameer, Ashish and Biplav were in the mood of studying botany…and me, Well…I didn’t studied much because i am a person who doesn’t run behind grades and all that stuff (who am i kidding, of course i love A grades…the thing is that i prepared my part before them).
“We are studying in one of the greatest university in India and still we can’t differentiate between intergenic and intragenic gene expression…something is wrong with the mindset guys…don’t you think?” Biplav said out loud. We looked at him for a moment, he looked us back…thinking that someone would join him in the conversation.
We all kicked him in the butt.
“Padh le chupchap” Sameer said to him. As he was about to say something else he got a phone call…
rest i will post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment