Sunday 19 April 2015

start of something new

Its always difficult to start something new, something that is totally out of your comfort zone. it become more difficult when you realize that the thing that you are doing is actually more challenging than anything you have done in your entire life. and here i am, starting my own blog.
hello all of you, let me introduce myself to all of you. i am Vishal Sah and i am a college student pursuing my graduation from Banaras Hindu University a.k.a B.H.U. I am a aspiring writer and some of my work is under a publication process under a reputed publishing house. though its too early to write something about my genre in novels, i count myself as a writer who can write about college, hostel life, love, career- in short i am a typical Indian book writer who tries writing in his free time. apart from writing, i am music lover, loves to travel and a professional cricketer. you can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vsah2 or you can mail me at authorvishalsah@gmail.com.
that's all for today folks
take care
Vishal

No comments:

Post a Comment